Friday 14 November 2014

Recent listings...

 
I have finally got some new items listed onto my Folksy site

 
 
 
 
 
 

My mini and large snowmen pegs. They can be used to decorate your Christmas tree, hold gift tags to presents or to hang your Christmas cards on a jute string line.
 
 
I have listed my cinnamon spice candles and my scented wax dipped pine cones

As the wax is a thin coating you can not only put them in a bowl (as shown) or add them to my rosehip potpourri, you can put them on open fires and in log burners to release the scent, but only use  a couple at a time.
 
 
They come packaged in a cellophane bag with approx 25 cones to a bag.
 
I have also listed my rosehip potpourri
One full cup of scented rosehips to give your home a warm subtle Christmas/winter aroma.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment