Sunday 8 March 2015

A wonderful time was had

with my friend Sarah on Friday when she came over
to teach me how to take better photo's of my products.
 
The first thing she told me to do was to turn off the flash
as this distorts colours. Choosing the right background, how to
over expose and under expose depending on how the
light is on the subject. Using spot or centre weighted to direct the
light. I learned so much, now all I have to do
is put it into practise.
 
Here are some of the photos
 
This phot0 shows one of my handbag charms on a black
background, the stone is a bloodstone but you can't
see any detail. So we changed to grey

It shows up much better on the grey background and looks great
with the pebble.
 
I'm looking forward to re photographing my products and
photograph new products for my Etsy shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment