Saturday 11 June 2016

Custom order begun...


I have started work on a custom order this weekend for a very special customer. My customer asked me to make her daughter an owl to go with her pumpkin I made last year. I painted the design in water colours depicting the fabric I had chosen and to give her an idea of what the finished owl will look like.

Today I made the pattern pieces and got all the pattern pieces cut out.

But before I can begin sewing my poor sewing machine was in need of a much needed service, so I cave it a good clean and oil. In the process I discovered that the bulb that I thought had gone was simply loose and just needed tightening :o)
My machine is now running nice and smooth and best of all silently.
 
When I have delivered the finished owl to my customer I will share photos of it with.
Bright blessings
from the Cabin x

No comments:

Post a Comment