Thursday 26 November 2015

Busy Wednesday

I was a busy little bee yesterday, I had the day off work to prepare for my upcoming Fairs. I made scented votive candles and wax tarts in the following scents:

Gingerbread House
Mulled Wine
Peppermint candy cane


I will be doing apple cinnamon at the weekend. I haven't made loads, just 8 votive of each scent and 5 wax tarts, one for sniffing and 4 to pair up. I have packaged them in small cellophane bags tied with homespun fabric. The votive candles will be £1.50 each and the wax tarts will be £1.50 for 2.

These will be for sale at my upcoming craft fairs.

I prepared some flexi frames I got from my friend Christine for cross stitch, as they are green and red I thought they would make the perfect tree decoration. These too will be for sale at my upcoming fairs. I haven't used all the frames so if you would like to commission a personalised one do let me know as soon as possible.

I have been packing my bags full of goodies for the Christmas Fayre at work on Wednesday December 2nd and I am getting very excited. We plan to decorate the room and play Christmas tunes to get everyone in the mood ;o). I look forward to seeing all my lovely friends and customers there.

I will be having 'Show Specials' at both fairs, I will be bringing along my wooden Rudolph the Reindeer price £24.95, he will be on offer for £15 and my tea towel racks price £25.95 will also be on offer for £15. There will be other 'Specials' too so do pop along an see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment