Monday 9 November 2015

Busy Weekend

I got myself organised this weekend. I made a plan to get housework done so I could get out in the cabin and get on with some crafting jobs; and I did it!
 
After sorting out the cabin post new chest of drawers I made some cinnamon apple soy candles (now listed in my Etsy shop. Primitive country pot pourri made using all natural ingredients that our ancestors would have used to scent their home through the winter months. I've yet to photograph it and put in my Etsy shop.
 
I have also packaged up my fabric covered candy canes to try and sell them as packs of 3, 4, 5 or 6 instead of singles. If it doesn't work then I'll go back to singles.
 
I have 2 Christmas Fayres coming up, December 2nd at my work (organised by me) and the Burnham Festive Fayre December 5th; so I'll be busy making more items for them, I'll keep you posted.
 
Blessed be
 
Thoughts From the Cabin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment