Wednesday 18 November 2015

It's that time of year...

... folks where I am busy preparing for my upcoming Christmas Fayres.
 
I will be busy making scented candles, creating Christmas/Yule cross stitch items to sell, pot pourri and maybe some signs. 
 
I will be attending 2 this year, one at work on December 2nd (which I organise) and The Burnham Festive Fayre on staurday December 5th. It is an open air event held in the High Street, Burnham-on-Crouch, Essex; from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
 
It will be my 4th year at the fair and it has always been worthwhile doing. It is well attended and has a great atmosphere. We have also been very lucky with the weather, cold but dry; so let's hope that luck continues this year.
 
I am taking a spot in one of the lit marquees this year as I did last year. The first 2 years I attended I had a separate pitch with my own gazebo, but that was a lot of work for me on my own and very difficult to light as there is no electricity supplied.
 
Here are some photo's of my stall.
 
2013 in gazebo.
 

These were all taken before it got dark!!!
 
2014 in one of the 3 large lit marquees.
 





So if you're looking for a great Christmas Fair to go to, this is the one. Come and see me!!!
 
Prim Blessings
 
Julie
 
Thoughts from the Cabin xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment