Friday 13 November 2015

Yay a sale and big news about my day job...

I get so excited when I receive an order through my Etsy shop. And I got one yesterday, which has now been taken to the Post Office, by my hubby.
 
We were told yesterday that the building in which I work in, in Southend-on-Sea Essex will be closing in 2019/20 and the work moving to Stratford Essex. I don't really want to commute to Stratford so I have 3 to 4 years to get my craft business to a level where it is bringing in money to live on rather than the odd sale on Etsy and a few craft fairs a year. What I have earned per year over the last few years needs to be monthly if not weekly. So I shall be looking at ways to attract more sales.
 
I have made a start by using the promotion tool on Etsy, I have had lots of views but no sales as yet. I have had my items favourite by lots of people but as yet no sales that way either. I belong to a few groups on Facebook for selling crafts so I shall be posting on there more often.
 
My latest offer on Etsy is free p&p in the UK on my keepsake boxes and tea towel racks. The offer  runs for this weekend only, so please check them out.
 
Happy Friday 13th
 
Julie
 
Thoughts from the Cabin x

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you! I use the promotion tools on etsy also. It helps bring traffic to my shop still not a lot of sales... Promotion tools are very affordable, doesn't hurt to try!

    ReplyDelete