Tuesday 2 December 2014

Getting ready for Craft Fayres...

I have been very busy over the last few weeks making new items for two upcoming craft fayres. One at work that I have organised, bringing together other crafters in the building and raising funds for a supported charity; and Burnham Festive Fayre on Saturday (my home town so not far to go).
 
I have made not only candles and rosehip potpourri I have been wax dipping fabric covered plastic candy canes, rag ball tree decoratins, fabric covered star tree decorations, crochet topped Christmas tea towels I am planning on making a dry mix potpourri using all natural ingredients (I will update you on that in another post).
 
Fingers crossed the weather stays dry for Saturday, I don't mind the cold but the wet no thank you.
 
Happy day to you all
 
Blessed Be
 
Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment