Monday 8 December 2014

Two Christmas Fayres....

I attended two Christmas Fayres in the past few days. One on December 4th where I have my day job, I organise this fayre bringing together other very talented people who work in my building. From glass painters to bunting, ceramic artist to knitted creatures and me American Folk Art. Here are some pictures of my stall.
 





 
My second fayre was in Burnham-on-Crouch where I live. It is a new annual fayre of which this was it's 4th year. This is the 3rd time I've attended, the past 2 years I had a gazebo on my own; but as I'm on my own I found it too hard to deal with packing up and taking the gazebo down on my own, so this year I decided to go in one the marquees. I think I will be going back to my gazebo and see if I can share with a fellow crafter.
Here are some photos...






Thank you for stopping by...
 
Blessed Be
 
Julie x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment